Price + Nocturnes Pass
A single admission to one of the museums costs €4 (standard) or €2 (under 26 years old) at the door.
During this season 2018, enjoy the Nocturnes PASS, a new pass valid for 5 museum entries (to use alone or share with several people) at a reduced price of € 16 of € 8 (under 26).
Buy your Nocturnes PASS online* (on this website) – Two options:
- exchange your voucher with the Nocturnes PASS at visit.brussels (Rue Royale 2-4, 1000 Brussels) or at Muntpunt (Place de la Monnaie 6, 1000 Brussels)
- receive your Nocturnes PASS via post at your address (additional shipping charges/delivered only in Belgium)
Points of sale : Buy your Nocturnes PASS directly
- at visit.brussels (Rue Royale 2-4, 1000 Brussels) + also via their website www.visit.brussels
- at Muntpunt (Place de la Monnaie 6, 1000 Brussels)
* Be aware that museums do not directly sell the Nocturnes PASS.
– under 26 years old : buy onlineor at the points of sale
– Article 27: buy at the points of sale = € 1,25 + 1 Article 27 ticket
– Paspartoe kansentarief : buy at Muntpunt = € 2 + Paspartoe kansentarief
* IMPORTANT :
- the voucher can not be exchanged everywhere. Exchange it for the Nocturnes PASS at the points of exchange (visit.brussels Rue Royale 2-4 or Muntpunt)
- during the Nocturnes, the new national museum pass (museumPASSmusées) is not valid